What we do
1. i2N is an established IT supplier, providing strategic solutions and services for over 20 years to government with a strong focus on Justice and Security sectors. We pride ourselves on getting to know you and your business, and delivering solutions that meet ever more complex needs and priorities within government.
2. The growth of GCloud and DOS procurement frameworks have enabled us to expand our services to government. We recruit talented and passionate personnel who bring fresh and innovative ideas to our organisation. The average age of our staff is under 30 and the majority are graduates. We have a history of recruiting graduates from the University of Essex.
3. Our Service Desk, on the outskirts of Ipswich, has very high response levels and ensures easy communication between parties. Our Service Desk Analysts are subject matter experts on our products and solutions – so they provide a resolution on first call, in the majority of cases, as well as understanding your business processes. We recruit and train Service Desk staff from the local area, ensuring good retention of staff and providing continuity to our customers. Our Ministry of Justice customers rate our Service Desk the best in class.
4. Security is at the heart of everything i2N does. We understand the need to protect your information and data. That's why we are ISO:27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus certified and have a dedicated Secure Operations Centre to ensure everything is safe and secure. Our Infrastructure and Technology architects are TOGAF9 certified – we can design solutions that provide defence in depth architectures to meet the requirements of government accreditors.
5. i2N have delivered systems that are in use across England and Wales. i2N products and services are used across the National Probation Services, in all football stadia, across prisons, by all of the Community Rehabilitation Companies, in the Palace of Westminster and in 150 local authorities.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Head of Products
Chief Infrastructure Architect
HR & Accounts Manager
Service Desk Manager
Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Analyst
Get in touch
Contact a member of the team to get started